Connect With Me
Thank you, Jeff! It's a big undertaking. I look forward to the new perspectives I'll gain.
Thomas, this is fantastic! I went on that journey a few years ago, reading the entire Bible. It not only…
Yummy! Good people and great story!
I supported computer based process control equipment in West Linn Paper Company for years. I can now show my family…
Hi Peter - I think it is, but you will need to contact West Linn Paper at (503) 557-6500 to…
- Day 141 – The Life of DavidThoughts and Reflections In today’s readings we learn that David hands over the reins over to Solomon. Solomon starts strong but will not end strong. He starts out with great wisdom, but he will eventually waste his wisdom and turn his back to the Lord. The Lord does not turn his back on his people […]
- Day 140 – David’s Prayer of ThanksgivingThoughts and Reflection In today’s reading, we learn that we will soon transition from the life of David to his son Solomon. David reflects on his life and proclaims that the Lord saved him because he loves him. He looks back on his life and rejoices despite all his failures. We need to look back […]
- Day 139 – Reparation to the GibeonitesThoughts and Reflection In today’s reading, we learn about the division of the gatekeepers for the Temple area. This is seen as a high honor to those who are allowed to guard the doors of the Temple. Some holy monks and religious folks served as porters of their monasteries. They were tasked with remaining by […]
- Day 138 – The Effect of Sin on OthersThoughts and Reflections In today’s reading we learn that David is the hailed as the king of Israel. All the tribes are competing to see who can honor him more. However, Sheba, the son of Bichri, a member of the tribe of Benjamin claims that he is knew king. Some tribes choose to follow him […]
- Day 137 – David Mourns AbsalomThoughts and Reflection Today we learn more about the tribe of Levi. God promised them a kingdom that will last forever. Priests only come from the tribe of Levi. David is sometimes described as wearing priestly clothes when he goes to pray to God. Jesus is a descendant of David and the tribe of Judah […]
Subscribe to Latest Posts