by Thomas Frank | Jan 23, 2018On January 18, I filed an initiative petition with the Oregon Secretary of State. The petition would require internet service providers practice net neutrality in Oregon, meaning they cannot discriminate against types or sources of data when providing access to...
Connect With Me
Thank you, Jeff! It's a big undertaking. I look forward to the new perspectives I'll gain.
Thomas, this is fantastic! I went on that journey a few years ago, reading the entire Bible. It not only…
Yummy! Good people and great story!
I supported computer based process control equipment in West Linn Paper Company for years. I can now show my family…
Hi Peter - I think it is, but you will need to contact West Linn Paper at (503) 557-6500 to…
- Day 137 – David Mourns AbsalomThoughts and Reflection Today we learn more about the tribe of Levi. God promised them a kingdom that will last forever. Priests only come from the tribe of Levi. David is sometimes described as wearing priestly clothes when he goes to pray to God. Jesus is a descendant of David and the tribe of Judah […]
- Day 136 – Absalom is DefeatedThoughts and Reflections Today we learn what the Temple David established should look like. He also changes some of the former rules. Since the Temple is now larger than the Tent of Meeting and is permanent, there is a shift in the type and amount of work that needs to be done. David changes the […]
- Day 135 – The Counsel of HushaiThoughts and Reflection Today we learnAhithophel tells Absalom that he will lead twelve thousand men into battle just to kill David. The people will be spared and brought back to Jerusalem. Hushai, the spy that David has sent to pose as Absalom’s servant, encourages Absalom to lead the army. When Ahithophel learns that Absalom will […]
- Day 134 – Devastating Effects of SinThoughts and Reflection Today in our readings we learn that Ziba, the servant of Mephibosheth, Tells David that Mephibosheth will wait in Jerusalem to see who wins – David or Absalom. After they destroy one another, he will pick up the pieces. Later Shime-i, of the house of Saul, curses David. Abishai, one of David’s […]
- Day 133 – Persevering in TrustThoughts and Reflection Today we learn Absalom is gathering people at Hebron to fight against David. David knows he has to flee. As he leads the people out of Jerusalem, he allows everyone to walk by him to ensure they are all safe. The people are all aware of his failures as a kink and […]
Subscribe to Latest Posts