Here is a quick snack for after school or after a day of playing outside. The kids love the crunchy texture of the pasta after it comes out of the air fryer. They also like to experiment with different types of dips for their chips as well.
- 1 Air Fryer
- 8 oz rigatoni pasta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt as needed
- 1/2 tsp pepper as needed
- Bring large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta al dente according to package directions and drain.8 oz rigatoni pasta
- Toss the pasta with olive oil, parmesan cheese, italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper.1 tbsp olive oil, 3 tbsp grated parmesan cheese, 1/2 tsp italian seasoning, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper
- Put tossed pasta in air fryer at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes. toss and move a couple times during cook.
- Serve pasta with favorite sauce or dip.
I am a single dad raising two wonderful daughters. As I continue to explore cooking, I will post recipes that are quick, homemade, and we all like. If you have suggestions or have some favorite ones, please share and post below.