What a week!! After a year of hard work from deconstructing the failed 2010 bond, looking at every option for a new recommendation, talking to citizens, walking multiple properties to find the right one, and knowing that our first responders are vulnerable in their current station, this was one of the greatest victories. On my way home today, I noticed a sign on the old police station. This sums up all handwork by so many different residents of West Linn. And from me personally, Thank you!
Connect With Me
Hi Michael - thanks for your comment and trust me I do want to help! I used to love going…
You took pictures of the yamhill pub, which is basically a Portland landmark, a building that’s been shuttered long before…
Hi Lisa - one other article you should read about Louis Vuitton. Another reader pointed this out to me and,…
Thank you, Lisa. Portland is my hometown and I have lots of great memories downtown. I had an appointment at…
Hoped you would figure out that those couches and carpets and plants and bikes in parking spaces are a NATIONAL…
- Day 278 – Power in WeaknessThoughts and Reflection Today we read about idolatry again in the Divided Kingdom. Remember the people of Israel who had been brought into the covenant with the Lord, quickly turned their backs to him and worship local gods and idols. As they sign on to the new covenant with the Lord, they have to choose […]
- Shrimp Louie SaladLooking for a classic American salad that is light for a warm summer day? Shrimp Louie is it. The origin of the salad is unknown exactly, but it is thought to have originated in San Fransico in the 1900s.
- Day 277 – Such a Time as ThisThoughts and Reflection Today we read Ezra instructs the people about their history reminding them of what the Lord has done for them. All of the good things that have happened in their lives are because of God while they are responsible for the bad things. In Esther, we cannot place the glory of God […]
- Pork Schnitzel with Mushroom Cream SauceLooking for a light and easy summer dinner or getting ready for Octoberfest? Here is a schnitzel recipe that limited the deep frying and finishes it in the oven or out on a grill. If you use the grill, try to smoke the schnitzel under low heat to increase the flavor. Plate and serve.
- Day 276 – Haman’s PlanThoughts and Reflection Today we read that the people weep when Nehemiah and Ezra teach them the Law of God. This reflects their relationship with the Lord. They realize that there is a God who knows and loves them. Just like us today, we may understand we are the sons or daughters of God but […]
Subscribe to Latest Posts
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.