After months of hard work, walking many sites, and talking to many different stakeholders, I am very pleased that the council has moved forward and approved our recommendation. Our original recommendation was to ask for $8.9 million and the approved version reduces it further to $8.5 million. The current police station is unfit, and unsafe. We need to approve this measure to keep our first responders safe.
Connect With Me
Thank you, Jeff! It's a big undertaking. I look forward to the new perspectives I'll gain.
Thomas, this is fantastic! I went on that journey a few years ago, reading the entire Bible. It not only…
Yummy! Good people and great story!
I supported computer based process control equipment in West Linn Paper Company for years. I can now show my family…
Hi Peter - I think it is, but you will need to contact West Linn Paper at (503) 557-6500 to…
- Day 135 – The Counsel of HushaiThoughts and Reflection Today we learnAhithophel tells Absalom that he will lead twelve thousand men into battle just to kill David. The people will be spared and brought back to Jerusalem. Hushai, the spy that David has sent to pose as Absalom’s servant, encourages Absalom to lead the army. When Ahithophel learns that Absalom will […]
- Day 134 – Devastating Effects of SinThoughts and Reflection Today in our readings we learn that Ziba, the servant of Mephibosheth, Tells David that Mephibosheth will wait in Jerusalem to see who wins – David or Absalom. After they destroy one another, he will pick up the pieces. Later Shime-i, of the house of Saul, curses David. Abishai, one of David’s […]
- Day 133 – Persevering in TrustThoughts and Reflection Today we learn Absalom is gathering people at Hebron to fight against David. David knows he has to flee. As he leads the people out of Jerusalem, he allows everyone to walk by him to ensure they are all safe. The people are all aware of his failures as a kink and […]
- Day 132 – David and AbsalomThoughts and Reflections In today’s reading, we learn that Jacob, the leader of the army, hires a woman to tell David a parable that convinces him to allow his son, Absalom, to return. Overall, Jacob is loyal to David and it is likely that he sees Absalom as a threat if he remains in exile. […]
- Day 131 – Hope for the FutureThoughts and Reflection Today we learn that David wants to build a house for the Lord, but the Lord says he will build David a house. God told Samuel to anoint David as a king of his people Israel because he was a man after the Lord’s heart. This is a good reminder that God […]
Subscribe to Latest Posts
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.